Business Development Manager
Looking for a fun sales challenge in a SaaS company?
Seek no further!
You will be actively involved in the future and growth of our organisation.
As a Business Development Manager, your primary role in CheckMarket will be to define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will prospect for new clients by contacting interesting visitors of our website, by cross selling and by networking. You like to plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with CheckMarket.
You will work with our marketing and technical staff and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for CheckMarket. To achieve this, you will contact potential new customers, make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their future needs, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
You will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
You like to develop a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. A part of the job is also to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Strategic planning is a key part of the job description. As CheckMarket’s business manager, it will be your responsibility to convert the pipeline of prospects into clients. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, of our competitors and partners and most importantly of the solutions/services we can provide.
What we expect of you
- You have an excellent command of English & Dutch as well as a good command of French
- You feel comfortable talking about web technology.
- You love to prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- You are good at identifying potential clients and the decision makers within organizations
- You like to research and build relationships with new clients
- You are persuasive in setting up web meetings with decision makers
- You are proficient at making presentations on solutions & services that meet or predict the prospects’ future needs
- You can fall back on a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate appropriately
- You are good at creating added value for the prospect
- You are flexible in handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing and working to a positive conclusion
- You are good at choosing the right approaches and pitches
- You’re a natural in developing proposals that speak to the prospect’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- You can and will ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- You are well versed in growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- You are familiar with presentation of new products & services and enhance existing relationships
- You are experienced in forecasting sales targets and ensuring they are met
- Tracking & recording activity on accounts and helping to close deals to meet the set targets
- You like to work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet the customer needs
- You are good at arranging and participating in internal and external client debriefs
- You know how to present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- You are able to identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, you can identify and develop our company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- You will submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- You will have monthly meetings with senior level management
- You will enter and manage the data accurately within the company’s CRM
- You will work with marketing staff to ensure that they are targeting quality prospects
- You understand the importance of getting on the right vendor lists
- You will make it your lasting mission to ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- You will research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s capabilities and tone of voice
- You are driven to understand CheckMarket’s goal and purpose to enhance our performance
- You will present business development training and mentoring to internal staff
We have a lot to offer
- Flexible work hours
- Extra benefits
- Office for home use
- Powerful laptop with two screens
- Work with the latest technologies
- Pleasant working environment with motivated people
- Initiative and independence is appreciated
- Job with growth opportunities within a growing B2B company
Contract: Full time – 38u / 5 days a week
When: starting immediately
Send your CV and motivation to Lara Houet email@example.com.
+32 14 700 703
Working at CheckMarket is…
choosing for a varied job with growth opportunities
working in a brand new and modern office
working for one of the most innovative companies in the Kempen
choosing for flexible work hours
having meetings in one of our innovative meeting rooms
playing table football, ping-pong or poker during lunch break
drinking a delicious cup of ground coffee in our retro bar
working in a great location with good accessibility
working in a pleasant environment with motivated people
choosing for a full-time contract with extralegal benefits
… achieving your full potential in an inspiring work environment.
Our office has multiple open workspaces, innovative collaboration rooms, a cozy bar, a game room (table football, ping pong), a large terrace,
a covered bike parking with charging and a spacious parking lot.
[vc_masonry_media_grid element_width=”3″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1527760194772-dd4d58aa-88b4-3″ include=”53942,53967,53959,53958,53966,53957,53956,53955,53965,53964,53963,53962,53961,53960″]